Saturday, September 27, 2008

23 Weeks!

Today we are 23 weeks pregnant and chugging along steadily! My stomach is getting much rounder and harder, and I am feeling quite a few kicks. Some of them are not as soft as they used to be! I think our child is practicing being a soccer player already!

Nothing much else is going on here, work for me is getting tougher, I can't wait to leave Nippon Express and find a company that treats me well. Anyone have any jobs available?

Right now, justin is in California spending time with his family. I was unable to get the time off, plus I couldn't ride in a car for 14 hours, I'm sure my body would protest. So I am home alone with the cats, sad but I can't wait until he gets home on monday!

It has almost been a year since we got married, I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I hope everyone is well, and keep tuned in for more belly shots!

No comments: