Friday, January 23, 2009

He is finally here!

I will write more later, but I thought I would copy and paste something that was written by justin on our myspace page.

Post by Justin January 20th was a day.... I just don't believe how lucky I am to be a father! Am I nervous? No... I'm so happy! And I wish someone would shake me because I must be sleeping... But I know I'm not and look forward to every day to come, to spend with Donovan and Stacy. I can't wait for him to be fully awake tomorrow and his eyes open and he gets his first full view of his new world and how many oppertunities it is going to have for him. The whole experience of the birth of your first child (at least for me) is amazing, joy, warmth, smiles that are endless, and just so happy!

1 comment:

Linda A. said...

How sweet! You are blessed with such a loving husband and now a beautiful baby boy. Lucky girl!