Monday, January 5, 2009

Is it possible to die from anticipation??

So I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and is doing well in the New Year! Justin and I (Ok, maybe just me) are going crazy from this waiting game, he could be here ANY moment! It really doesn't help that I have been having strong Braxton Hicks contractions every night. In some cases, they have even woke me up! I wish that my water would break, that way I would know that it is certain he is on his way and not just a maybe. Maybes are no fun!

I am supremely uncomfortable in these last weeks. Having to wake up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom is just a pain in itself! That and the fact that I basically only fit into Justin's shirts! Everyone tells me that I am small for 37 + weeks, but for someone who has never had a stomach before, I feel like a walking continent! In addition to this list of grievences, I have carpel tunnel in both hands, my hips and back kill me everyday, and trying to get comfortable in any position is impossible! Come on baby! head for the light!

In other news, Justin and I hit 6 years together on Thursday, yay for us! I am hoping baby Avara decides to make his debut that day, that way we can celebrate it as a day that we all came together!

No comments: